fickle

You may have noticed that I've been changing the look of my blog a little bit these days.  I feel pretty fickle I gotta tell ya.

I think it's because I'd rather be packing, rather be in Ethiopia, rather be hugging my son, than doing just about ANYTHING else right now.

Dan and I are waiting for our file to be submitted to the Embassy, and then receive an appointment.  We are looking at the likelihood of traveling in mid-May, but maybe sooner??  We don't know.

Trusting, hoping, waiting.....waiting.....waiting.....

Comments

  1. Praying, praying, praying.....praying.....praying.....

    <3 Heidi Fluth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good time to write a song. You are so creative, I am sure it will be great! Include the Trusting, hoping, and waiting part. Love you lots and are praying for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully sooner! Praying for you guys all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Surely all this waiting will HAVE to come to an end soon.

    And if my hubby read that line he'd say, "her name's not Shirley!"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment