inspiration

It's been way too long, nuf' said.

Here are the things that have left me breathless, warmed my heart, ignited my soul, and given me inspiration this summer.

This ministry.  We kicked-off the summer with a highly successful, exuberant village127 Summer Social where approximately 80 people came together to celebrate adoption, foster care, and passion to care for orphans!



This place.  My church has been home for me this summer. The local body of Christ that I am privileged to be a part of has been a refuge for this weary mother of a two year old.


These women.  They are my friends, my accountability and my fun.  Every time we are together I am refreshed, renewed, and inspired.



This thing.  My husband kind of inherited a boat from his father this summer.  It's our retro, relaxing source of pure and complete joy.  Happy to say our little guy loves it too.  We are now officially a "boating family."


This group.  Our Ethiopian adoption,"sixteen family" travel group got together for a reunion in July.  10 of out the 16 were represented.  We were encouraged, given hope, and validated in our weekend together.



This man. Talk about an inspiring Olympics this year.  Michael Phelps gold medals and records are nothing short of "jaw dropping" as always, but this man is giving everything he's got, and everything he hasn't got this summer.  I am in awe.

These guys.  Always, always, always, my heart, my joy and my forever.

Comments