time to return

Wow....it's been forever since I've updated this blog! I think the last time I updated it was just before I found out we were moving to Chicago. So much crazy, amazing, heartbreaking, challenging life has happened to us over the last 5 months. Anyway, I felt like it was time to revive it. If you know me at all you know that I tend to overthink things, overanalyze, overworry, overover!!! Enough. I decided I'll go back to being a little more lighthearted and just post stuff! It's fun. I remember having fun with this. So, all that to say, here's what I'm working on these days! I decided to do a small advent calendar with Tate this year. I've been hesitant to do this because of the pressure to come up with things for every day. And then to execute them everyday? You kidding? I'm not up to it. I admire heartily those that do. So I've decided to put a little edible treat in each muffin cup, and maybe 10 activities folded up for Tate to discover. This is an example: Coming to our house December 1.


I am going to use these free printables to cover the holes. 

Have you seen this? I found this on Pinterest, and Dan took it to another level. Love it. It's hanging out in our family room. I think I may find a chair that looks at this instead of the tv for awhile!


One more thing:



WELCOME BACK TO THE BLOG!!!


Comments